This is a .667 ACRE parcel of land in Colleton County, South Carolina. This land is located in the town of Walterboro, SC.
The parcel is located two blocks from the Colleton County Medical Center. The property address is 201 Bay Blossom Drive, Walterboro, SC 29488.
This land is a nice lot in a nice neighborhood. There are actually 2 lots (Lot 15 &16) Block "D" Hyde Park Subdivision. The lot is one of the larger lots in the area. It is a Corner lot and has nice views.
Parcel Specific Features
Size: .667 ACRES +/-
Address: 201 Bay Blossom Drive Walterboro, SC 29488.
Access: Paved road.
Views: Views of the neighborhood and surrounding area.
Topography: Flat more or less.
Power: At Road
Water & Sewer: Previous house had
Elevation: Approximately 59 feet.
Tax Parcel: 1471100008
Taxes: $314.48 last year.
GPS: 32.925123, -80.668520
Actual Value: $21,900 -$24,900
Asking Price: $19,900
Terms: $19,990 Cash
Terms: Rent To Own (Bad Credit OK)
$ 2,500 down - $275 month
To apply call 843-410-8732
Walterboro, S.C. has most services and has a quaint downtown and Main Street. The town of Walterboro is on one of the major routes to Florida and New York.
The property is only about 20 minutes from Santee Cooper Lakes. There are many recreational opportunities in the area.
Did you know:
The distance from Walterboro, South Carolina to Charleston, South Carolina is 48 miles.
The distance from Walterboro, South Carolina to Florence, South Carolina is 110 miles
The distance from Walterboro, South Carolina to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is 137 miles.
The distance from Walterboro, South Carolina to Columbia, South Carolina is 91 miles.
The distance from Walterboro, South Carolina to Savannah, Georgia is 67 miles.
FACTOIDS ABOUT WALTERBORO
* Golfers have a local Walterboro course that host several local tournaments and activities each year.. Other courses are within a short driving distance from Walterboro, including St. George and 3 courses in nearby Santee .
* Colleton County Parks and Recreation Commission offers a variety of programs for all ages and interests. The Community Center is home to many of the activities and events including fitness classes, weight training, and aerobics. In addition, many short term programs of special interest are held on an ongoing basis.
* Rice Festival -The Colleton County Rice Festival takes place to celebrate the county's history with the rice crop, the staple crop until the Civil War. After that it still impacted the county. The festival is held at the end of April each year. The 2014 festival was the 39th year it has taken place. For each festival there is a parade, pageant, run/walk, and cooking contest. The Rice Festival is usually held on Friday and Saturday.
* Walterboro Wildlife Sanctuary - The Sanctuary is 800 acres (3.2 km2) of braided-creek hardwood flats bottomland swamp. It consists of boardwalks, walking trails, bicycle paths, a canoe/kayak trail, observation areas, and a 10,000-square-foot (1,000 m2) Discovery Center is planned. When it is completely finished the sanctuary will be the most significant nature-based facility in the lower part of South Carolina. It is open every day from dawn until dusk and is free. It is located on Detreville Street in Walterboro.
* South Carolina Artisan Center - The South Carolina Artisan Center is the official folk art and craft center of the state. The center is located on Wichman Street. The hours are Monday - Saturday 10am to 5:30pm and Sunday 1pm to 5pm.
* Civic Organizations, garden, book, and music clubs, covering a numerous interests, are all working to make Bennettsville, and Marlboro County a great place to live. Kiwanis, Rotary, Boy and Girl Scouts to name a few are all very active in the community and offer residents a chance to participate in projects geared towards their respective objectives.
* Churches of every denomination offer fellowship and worship to all who seek it. Walterboro area churches are very active in the community and have been since the earliest beginnings of Colleton County.
Colleton Museum & Farmer's Market (East Washington Street)
SC Artisans Center (Wichman Street)
Little Library (Wichman/Fishburne Street)
Colleton County Historical & Preservation Society (Church Street)
Old Water Tower (Memorial Ave/Washington Street)
Tuskegee Airmen Memorial (Walterboro Army Airfield
As of the latest census of 2010, there were 5,401 people residing in the city of Walterboro. The population density was 832.0 people per square mile (401.1/km²).
There were 2,571 housing units at an average density of 475.8 per square mile (183.9/km²).
The racial makeup of the city was 44.1% Non-Hispanic White, , 50.5% African-American, 0.3% Native-American, 1.0% Asian, and 1.5% from two or more races.Hispanic orLatino of any race were 2.9% of the population.
There were 2,231 households out of which 28.2% had children under the age of 18 years living with them, 39.0% were married couples living together, 23.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33.8% were non-families. 30.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 14.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.32 and the average family size was 2.90.
In the city, the population was spread out with 25.8% under the age of 18, 7.5% from 18 to 24, 24.6% from 25 to 44, 23.0% from 45 to 64, and 17.9% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 39 years. For every 100 females, there were 79.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 73.1 males.
The median income for a household in the city was $24,135, and the median income for a family was $32,549. Males had a median income of $27,488 versus $20,351 for females. The per capita for the city was $20,223. About 20.6% of families and 30.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 37.1% of those under age 18 and 10.4% of those age 65 or over.
||more than 1 month ago
||$19,900.00 (Fixed) US Dollars
|| Walterboro, SC [United States]
||more than 1 month ago